5665 Greendale Rd. Suite D, Johnston, IA 50131
Toll Free: 1-800-450-8667
Main Office: 515-243-1713
Use the form below to request:
1) contact with a Family Support Specialist,
2) request training or attendance at a resource/exhibit fair,
3) or request to match with or become a mentor.
Please complete the information below. All information submitted goes to a confidential database and will not be shared.
We will contact you in the order that requests are received. It may take up to 7 business days during times of high volume.
You will receive an email once you submit your request.
Submit the information below about the individual that you are contacting ASK about.
Professionals can use this section of the form to ask a Family Support Specialist for assistance or to refer a family or individual to ASK. If you choose for ASK to contact the family or individual directly, we will not be able to disclose any information without a signed release.
Submit the information below about the family/ individual that you are contacting ASK about.
Become an ASK Each Other Mentor
ASK Each Other Mentors share lived experiences about disability with others. Mentors share stories, answer questions, provide unbiased information, share community connections and give emotional support. Free training is provided along with opportunities to connect and learn with other mentors.
Who can become a Mentor?
1. a Parent, Guardian/Caretaker, or Sibling of a person with a disability or special health care need
2. an Individual with a Disability or special health care need
Steps to become a Mentor
A Family Support Specialist will contact you by phone or email to discuss completing the following:
1. Conflict of Interest form
2. Mentor Information form
3. ASK Each Other Mentor Training
4. Background Check
For questions or to become a mentor, complete the information below.