RECOGNIZING EVERYONE'S STRENGTHS BY PEACE BUILDING, EMPATHIZING, COMMUNICATING AND TRUST BUILDING
Day 1 is self-paced and online in September. Days 2-4 are in-person on Oct 19, Nov 16, and Dec 14.
Hotel at Kirkwood Center
7725 Kirkwood Boulevard SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
WHAT TO EXPECT/WHAT IT INCLUDES:
- FREE training!
- All training materials provided
- Day 1 is a self-paced and online training day. An email will be sent to each trainee on September 1st with instructions to access Day 1 material. Each trainee has the entire month of September to complete Day 1.
- Stipends: Two types of stipends are available to offset the cost of travel and other expenses associated with attending the training. $100 per day parent stipends are paid directly to you, and $125 per day educator stipends are paid directly to your district to offset substitute staff costs.
You must attend all four days of training to receive credit of any kind.
- Education credit: Refer to the chart below for options. Detailed credit and payment information will be distributed the first day of class.
- License renewal credit: This type of credit is available for educators, paraeducators, and school administrators. Registration and payment for this credit will be available on the first day of class.
PRINTABLE FLYER IS HERE